corner corner Outposts: Journeys to the Surviving Relics of the British Empire

Outposts: Journeys to the Surviving Relics of the British Empire
by Simon Winchester | Travel
Registered by wingKatisha50wing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 5/26/2018

status (set by nordie): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingKatisha50wing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2018

Jumble Sale leftover.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKatisha50wing at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (5/26/2018 UTC) at 3 Three's Coffee Lounge in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Taking to the meetup of the Birmingham Bookcrossers. If not wanted, it will be on the bookshelf to the right of the counter.

Welcome to Bookcrossing! You are about to lose a whole chunk of your life, but I assure you it will be worthwhile. Do let us know your thoughts about this book, and your plans for its next move.

'Like' Birmingham Bookcrossers on Facebook - BCBrum https://m.facebook.com/groups/243069614126?ref=bookmark

Follow us at @bxbrum on Twitter!

Journal Entry 3 by nordie at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, July 28, 2018

Time for a little shelf rotation....off to another shelf

Journal Entry 4 by nordie at -- Controlled Release, Shropshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 30, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (7/30/2018 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, Shropshire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey