corner corner Stranger in Paradise (Jesse Stone Series: Book #7)

Stranger in Paradise (Jesse Stone Series: Book #7)
by Robert B. Parker | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingbook_drunkardwing of Osgood, Indiana USA on 5/20/2018

status (set by bookstogive): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbook_drunkardwing from Osgood, Indiana USA on Sunday, May 20, 2018

Summary from Goodreads:

Jesse Stone is an ex LA cop who has taken the job of police chief in Paradise, Massachusetts. His drinking and his damaged relationship with his wife, define him as much as his supreme skill at policing his patch.

When Crow, an Apache hitman, turns up in Jesse Stone's office, he is intrigued and very much on his guard. Ten years before, Crow was part of a gang that had taken a woman in the town hostage when a bank raid went wrong. The hostages were released unharmed, thanks to Crow's moral view that you didn't kill women, but he also got away with enough money not to have to work again.

So why is Crow back in town? Why has he come to see Jesse?
And why has he taken a job of kidnapping a young girl and her mother?

Journal Entry 2 by wingbook_drunkardwing at Osgood, Indiana USA on Sunday, June 17, 2018

I received this book in a bag-o-books that a lady at church gave to me because she knows that I love to read.

Very fast paced and easy to follow storyline.
My first book by this author and I'll be looking for more.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbook_drunkardwing at Wishlist Tag, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Monday, June 18, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (6/18/2018 UTC) at Wishlist Tag, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Wishlist tag game book.
Mailed today.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, June 22, 2018

I received this great book as part of the Wishlist Tag Game, thanks so much for sending it. Looking forward to reading it but hubby will get to it first.