corner corner Touching the Void

Touching the Void
by Joe Simpson | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 5/17/2018

status (set by Abi-Gibby): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Thursday, May 17, 2018

Bookshelf declutter of previously read books, so it is finally time for this book to start its travels and find a whole bunch of new readers

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at A Random Footpath in Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, May 18, 2018

Released 2 days ago (5/18/2018 10:00 AM UTC) at A Random Footpath in Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***