corner corner The Last Tudor

The Last Tudor
by Philippa Gregory | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 5/15/2018

status (set by thegoaliegirl): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, May 15, 2018

from the TLC book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, June 02, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (6/2/2018 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at Vancouver, Washington USA on Saturday, June 09, 2018

Thank you so much for this wishlist book. I'm so excited to have a copy of this to read! Philippa Gregory is one of my absolute favorite authors and Tudor history is my favorite period in time. Thank you so very much for this book!