corner corner The Blind Assassin: A Novel

The Blind Assassin: A Novel
by Margaret Atwood | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingcluricaunewing of Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on 5/15/2018

status (set by redfox5): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingcluricaunewing from Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Duplicate copy, discovered in a pile of books under a desk. I suspect I'm not the only BookCrosser with piles of books lying in random places around the house.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcluricaunewing at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 15, 2018

To the finder:

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. I hope you like the book, but I'd be grateful if you'd let me know what you thought of it by making another journal entry when you've finished it.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey.

If you've decided to sign up, you’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spamless !

Some faqs : http://www.bookcrossing.com/faqs

Thanks for stopping by, have fun!

Journal Entry 3 by wingcluricaunewing at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Thursday, May 17, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (5/17/2018 UTC) at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

For Redfox.

Journal Entry 4 by wingredfox5wing at Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Thank you for this wishlist book! Another one ticked off the list :)