corner corner If You Could See Me Now

If You Could See Me Now
by Cecelia Ahern | Romance
Registered by songofdarkness of Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom on 5/14/2018

status (set by Shahrun): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by songofdarkness from Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom on Monday, May 14, 2018

Elizabeth Egan's life runs on order: Both her home and her emotions are arranged just so, with little room for spontaneity. It's how she counteracts the chaos of her family--an alcoholic mother who left when she was young, an emotionally distant father, and a free-spirited sister, who seems to be following in their mother's footsteps, leaving her own six-yearold son, Luke, in Elizabeth's care. When Ivan, Luke's mysterious new grown-up friend, enters the picture, Elizabeth doesnt know quite what to make of him. With his penchant for adventure and colorful take on things large and small, Ivan opens Elizabeth's eyes to a whole new way of living. But is it for real? Is Ivan for real?

If You Could See Me Now is a love story with heart--and just a touch of magic.

Journal Entry 2 by songofdarkness at Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom on Saturday, May 19, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels across the world.

Please consider using me, songofdarkness, as your referral member.

Happy reading :)

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, May 21, 2018

Thank you so much for this surprise RABCK to grant a wish! I shall read and release it as soon as I can.