corner corner Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf
by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingMissMarkeywing of Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 5/10/2018

status (set by Minuit2): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingMissMarkeywing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 10, 2018

Hello. You have found a travelling book. Please make a journal entry here then read and release the book again where someone else will find it. Hope you enjoy the book. MissMarkey

Journal Entry 2 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell primary school - details in release notes in Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 10, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (5/10/2018 UTC) at Harwell primary school - details in release notes in Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

I hope you like the book and are tempted back into the wonderful world of bookcrossing. MissMarkey.

Journal Entry 3 by Minuit2 at Didcot, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 31, 2018

A truly memorable read encouraging you to ponder questions of life and death whilst being completely involved with the characters. It also helped me to understand my dog a little more!