corner corner Tall, Dark & Hungry

Tall, Dark & Hungry
by Lynsay Sands | Romance
Registered by sharalsbooks of Mesa, Arizona USA on Thursday, July 22, 2004

status (set by sharalsbooks): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Thursday, July 22, 2004

It bit: New York hotels cost an arm and a leg, and Terri had flown from England to help plan her cousin's wedding. There was the sometimes-chipper-sometimes-brooding Lucern, and the wacky stage actor, Vincent. (She couldn't imagine Broadway casting a hungrier singing and dancing Dracula.) And then there was Bastien. Just looking into his eyes, Terri had to admit she was falling for him---someone even taller, darker and hungrier than the other two. She was feeling a mite peckish herself. And if she stayed with him, those blood-sucking hotel owners wouldn't get her!

Journal Entry 2 by sharalsbooks at Gilbert, Arizona USA on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This book will be going to the used book store to make room on Mount TBR. Though this book will be long gone, I was able to acquire an electronic copy of this book to read on my Nook. I will update this space with my review after I've read it.

Journal Entry 3 by sharalsbooks at Half Price Books 6339 E. Southern Avenue in Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (9/7/2011 UTC) at Half Price Books 6339 E. Southern Avenue in Mesa, Arizona USA

Book taken to Half Price Books to clean up in preparation for moving.