corner corner The Best Friend Bandit (Molly Mac)

The Best Friend Bandit (Molly Mac)
by Marty Kelley | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/10/2018

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 10, 2018

This is one of 100 books donated in April, 2018 to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Released 2 days ago (5/18/2018 12:00 PM UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the 2018 Mother's Day Release Challenge. This book's title and/or author's name contain the word FRIEND.

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!