corner corner Bob the Dog (Meadowside PIC Books)

Bob the Dog (Meadowside PIC Books)
by Rodrigo Folgueira, Poly Bernatene | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/7/2018

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 07, 2018

This is one of 100 books donated in April, 2018 to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (9/16/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

**The 2018 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The book title contains the word DOG.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!