corner corner Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely

Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, May 05, 2018

I joined a bookclub this week and this is the first book chosen. Looking forward to it!

6/3/2018
I enjoyed this book very much. It has a lot of truth and some humor too. It's one of those books you probably need to read over again from time to time. I kept rereading parts because I wanted the message to sink in.
Some things from the book that I don't want to forget:
Live Loved.

parts of a prayer from page 179: "...I want your peace to be the path I walk. Your truth to be my wisdom when I talk. You are my everyday dwelling place, my saving grace."

to the finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry to let me know this book is safe. You may remain anonymous if you wish. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Little Free Library #61451 Saint James Lutheran Church in Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (6/20/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #61451 Saint James Lutheran Church in Lexington, South Carolina USA