corner corner Memoirs of a Geisha: A Novel

Memoirs of a Geisha: A Novel
by ARTHUR GOLDEN | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingQueen72wing of Hobbs, New Mexico USA on 5/3/2018

status (set by Queen72): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingQueen72wing from Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Thursday, May 03, 2018

One of my favorite books and films of all time. I read this many years ago and plan to re-read it soon. I learned a lot about the Japanese culture and especially about life of a geisha. If you are a historical fiction fan, this book is for you.

I came across this book in a local thrift shop and purchased it for a wild release since I already own a copy.

Journal Entry 2 by wingQueen72wing at Little Free Library/7th & Kentucky in Roswell, New Mexico USA on Monday, June 18, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (6/18/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library/7th & Kentucky in Roswell, New Mexico USA

Inside the LFL.

Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please make a journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else, or leave it somewhere for another reader to find it. You can make a journal entry anonymously or sign up for an account. If you join, please indicate that you were referred by **Queen72** or any other journaler. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!
Thank you!