corner corner The Rubber Woman (Quick Reads)

The Rubber Woman (Quick Reads)
by Lindsay Jayne Ashford | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingShahrunwing of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 4/30/2018

status (set by Widget-1): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingShahrunwing from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, April 30, 2018

I accidently ended up with two copies of this book by buying a few Quick Reads Job Lots off eBay. Read the other copy. This is what I though of it:
This book had me gripped from the first page to the last. Nice little reading adrenalin burst. I could have happily devoured it in one go. I got the feeling that Megan was used to starring in longer books. That was confirmed when I came to review this book. I could happily read more, so I’ll hunt down the rest of the book in this series now.

Journal Entry 2 by wingShahrunwing at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, May 14, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (5/14/2018 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Posting this whole series (of 5 books) off, to entertain a fellow BookCrosser. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Widget-1 at Brampton, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, May 17, 2018

Brightened up a dull start to the day. Thank you very much Shahrun for the parcel of books that you sent me via Royal Mail. I look forward to reading this series and reporting back.