corner corner A Tiny Bit Marvellous

A Tiny Bit Marvellous
by Dawn French | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 4/24/2018

status (set by earthcaroleanne): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Carcassonne, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Tuesday, April 24, 2018

This book was in our hotel reception so I just thought I'd register it. I'll get a copy at home and leave a proper review.

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Hôtel Central in Carcassonne, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (4/24/2018 UTC) at Hôtel Central in Carcassonne, Languedoc-Roussillon France

Left in the hotel reception.