corner corner Doggy Dare (Animal Ark Pets #12)

Doggy Dare (Animal Ark Pets #12)
by Ben M. Baglio | Children's Books
Registered by LFL62055 of Kamloops, British Columbia Canada on 4/22/2018

status (set by LFL62055): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LFL62055 from Kamloops, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, April 22, 2018

keep me, pass me along, or return me to any Little Free Library for someone else to enjoy :)

Journal Entry 2 by LFL62055 at Little Free Library @ Ash Wynd in Kamloops, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, April 22, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (4/23/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library @ Ash Wynd in Kamloops, British Columbia Canada

Released to the Little Free Library @ Ash Wynd , since I know there's at least one young neighbour who told me she likes puppy books :)

New to Bookcrossing? Welcome! You’ve caught a bookcrossing book :) You’re welcome to keep me or you can follow my travels after you pass me along. This is done by journal entries, so I really hope you decide to journal. You can say where you found me, how you liked reading me, or why you decided to pick me up - or whatever else you want to share. You can do this anonymously, or join (it’s free) to be automatically updated on my travels. (You can use LFL62055 as your referring member). Happy reading!