corner corner The Killer Inside

The Killer Inside
by Lindsay Ashford | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 4/20/2018

status (set by Widget-1): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, April 20, 2018

Am really enjoying reading the Megan Rhys books by Lindsay Ashford. Looking forward to reading this instalment.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 08, 2018

This was my least favourite Megan Rhys book. I was really frustrated with Megan, as well as her inappropriate relationship with Dominic. She is pretty poor at relationships. I was also very confused about Jonathan, as events from the previous story (The Rubber Woman) would indicate the relationship was no more. Until I got to the end of the book and discovered out why he was included. The ending was pretty dramatic. This was the first book I found myself wondering exactly what she was doing getting involved, it wasn’t that plausible. She was illegally interfering with a police investigation and withholding vital clues, lying to herself about her motivations. I’m glad this is the last book in the series, as this one doesn’t make me feel inclined to read more (even though I enjoyed the rest of the series).

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, May 14, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (5/14/2018 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Posting this whole series (of 5 books) off, to entertain a fellow BookCrosser. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by Widget-1 at Brampton, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, May 17, 2018

What a lovely surprise to receive this book in the post this morning...along with the 4 others that make up the series.Thank you Shahrun,most kind.