corner corner Moranthology

Moranthology
by Caitlin Moran | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by Gizmopuddy of Maynooth, Co. Kildare Ireland on 4/19/2018

status (set by futurecat): available

Journal Entry 1 by Gizmopuddy from Maynooth, Co. Kildare Ireland on Thursday, April 19, 2018

Registering Irish books/authors for release at the Bookcrossing Convention 2018 in Bordeaux.

Journal Entry 2 by Gizmopuddy at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Thursday, April 19, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (4/21/2018 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, gizmopuddy, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, July 22, 2018

Oops, it seems I never got round to registering the books I picked up in Bordeaux. Sorry!

Anyway, a fun collection of Moran's writing. Like all anthologies, the quality was a little mixed, and some of the articles have lost their impact with distance from the current events/people she writes about (though others seem even more meaningful when held up to recent news), but there's enough good stuff to make it an enjoyable book to dip into.

^ ^