corner corner Firefly Lane: A Novel

Firefly Lane: A Novel
by Kristin Hannah | Literature & Fiction
Registered by baboul333 of Toulouse, Midi-Pyrénées France on 4/19/2018

status (set by Bjorg): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by baboul333 from Toulouse, Midi-Pyrénées France on Thursday, April 19, 2018

pour une amie

Journal Entry 2 by baboul333 at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Friday, April 20, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (4/21/2018 UTC) at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

pour flo ^^

Journal Entry 3 by Florence71 at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Saturday, April 21, 2018

Thanks Baboul for this wishlist book ! Goes to Icila after reading !

Journal Entry 4 by Florence71 at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Sunday, June 17, 2018

I love this story of two girls friendship during decades : Tully makes a professionnal life as a journalist, and Kate married and mother of three. But Tully and Kate were best friends forever in good and bad days.

Journal Entry 5 by Florence71 at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France on Sunday, June 17, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (6/20/2018 UTC) at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France

Kristin Hannah writes very well and I certainly continues to read others novels of her. Have a nice summer and happy reading Icila !

Journal Entry 6 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, June 21, 2018

Merci Florence ! Coucou Baboul ! :)

Journal Entry 7 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Friday, August 03, 2018

I couldn't wait to read it on the go. I liked it a lot, Seattle also ( the old one, I mean). I forgot to make my J.E. More than a month elapsed already ? My, my...

RES for anybody interested in EU.

Journal Entry 8 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (8/22/2018 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

In the mail for Bjorg. Have a nice time !

Journal Entry 9 by Bjorg at Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Thursday, August 30, 2018

Arrived today, thanks so much :)