corner corner Death at the Old Hotel: A Bartender Brian McNulty Mystery (Bartender Brian McNulty Mysteries) (signed by the author)

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 23, 2018

This book was given to my by the author at the 2018 Kensington International Day of the Book street festival. I hope to read this book and then circulate it among fellow members of BCinDC, my local BookCrossing group. I have read and enjoyed books by this author before. Thank you so much for sharing this book with all of us at BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 23, 2018

As it turns out, this was the book I received by this author in 2008. I was thinking that I hadn't read this one yet. No problem. I have other members of my BookCrossing group whom I think will be very happy to read this book.

Here's the link to my previous review that I wrote in 2008.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Wheaton, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (7/21/2018 UTC) at Wheaton, Maryland USA

I'm passing this book around the members of BCinDC, my local BookCrossing group, in hopes of helping the author who kindly gave me this book have this book reviewed by our readers. Thanks for your help!

----------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 22, 2018

I was willing to bring this one home because reading a book set in a hotel is one of the items on a reading challenge for this year that I am participating in.