corner corner Secret Agent Jack Stalwart: Book 6: The Pursuit of the Ivory Poachers: Kenya (The Secret Agent Jack Stalwart Series)

Journal Entry 1 by wingLFL62055_OBCZwing from Kamloops, British Columbia Canada on Monday, April 16, 2018

keep me, pass me along, or return me to any Little Free Library for someone else to enjoy :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingLFL62055_OBCZwing at Little Free Library on Tunstall in Kamloops, British Columbia Canada on Friday, June 08, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (6/8/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library on Tunstall in Kamloops, British Columbia Canada

Released to the Little Free Library on Tunstall Crescent

New to Bookcrossing? Welcome! You’ve caught a bookcrossing book :) You’re welcome to keep me or you can follow my travels after you pass me along. This is done by journal entries, so I really hope you decide to journal me. You can say where you found me, how you liked reading me, or why you decided to pick me up - or whatever else you want to share. You can do this anonymously, or join for free (if your parents say it’s ok) to be automatically updated on my travels. (You can use LFL62055 as your referring member - that just lets me know you heard about bookcrossing through me :) ). Happy reading!