corner corner Recalled to Life

Recalled to Life
by Reginald Hill | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by ConstanceReader of Hamilton, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on 4/16/2018

status (set by Daisyaday): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ConstanceReader from Hamilton, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Monday, April 16, 2018

A Dalziel / Pascoe novel ... which left me a bit confused at the end, I probably wasn't paying enough attention!

Journal Entry 2 by ConstanceReader at Innovation Park, Ruakura campus in Hamilton, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Monday, April 16, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (4/16/2018 UTC) at Innovation Park, Ruakura campus in Hamilton, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand

Thank you for picking up this book - we need more readers in this world.

Please make a journal entry here to let us know where this book was found. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join bookcrossing (it’s free, and spam-free).
When you’re ready to send it on its way again, make release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. It helps to first jot down the id number in the front of the book.

Journal Entry 3 by Daisyaday at Hamilton, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Looking forward to another Dalziel and Pascoe mystery

Journal Entry 4 by Daisyaday at Gordonton book box in Hamilton, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (7/4/2018 UTC) at Gordonton book box in Hamilton, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand

Dalziel and Pascoe Mystery