corner corner The Wife

The Wife
by Meg Wolitzer | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingshnedwardswing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 4/14/2018

status (set by elis-fromSweden): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingshnedwardswing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, April 14, 2018

Different cover.

Bought because it was recommended on Radio 4's A Good Read, then chosen for our bijou book group here in Birmingham. I really enjoyed the snarkiness of it.

Planning to take to the Convention in Bordeaux.

Journal Entry 2 by wingshnedwardswing at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Thursday, April 19, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

Thank you for visiting the website. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome.
Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose.
Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.

Journal Entry 3 by wingelis-fromSwedenwing at Stenstorp, Västergötland Sweden on Saturday, April 21, 2018

My choice in the book swap game. I so much enjoyed my first book swap game and look forward to reading this book.