corner corner Girl with a Pearl Earring

Girl with a Pearl Earring
by Tracy Chevalier | Other
Registered by Widget-1 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 4/14/2018

status (set by Widget-1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Widget-1 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, April 14, 2018

This has been on my personal bookshelf for quite some time...needs to move to a new reader.
From the back cover:
As historical fiction,The Girl with a Pearl Earring convinces,honed by hindsight it dazzles.Chevalier brings an impressive combination of passion,outrage and perception to a novel which.is beautiful and brutal.. (The Irish Times).
I enjoyed this book a lot...historical fiction is one of the genres that I like and this one was spot on.

Journal Entry 2 by Widget-1 at Woodgate Nursery in Aylsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Released 6 days ago (4/17/2018 UTC) at Woodgate Nursery in Aylsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

I left this book on the blue and cream coloured seat outside the shop.
To theFinder:
Well done! You have found a travelling book.Please journal your find here.When you have read it do come back and report what you thought of the book. ...then release it,either back into the wild for a stranger to find or give it to somebody you know (controlled release). Don't forget to make a release note to say where you intend to leave it. Many Thanks.