corner corner The Help

The Help
by Kathryn Stockett | Nonfiction
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 4/13/2018

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, April 13, 2018

Bookshelf declutter of previously read books, so it is finally time for this book to start its travels and find a whole bunch of new readers

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Cremyll Ferry in MT Edgcumbe (Cornwall) to Stonehouse (Plymouth Devon), -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- United Kingdom on Sunday, April 15, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (4/16/2018 UTC) at Cremyll Ferry in MT Edgcumbe (Cornwall) to Stonehouse (Plymouth Devon), -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Monday, April 16, 2018

Found this book whilst getting off of the passenger ferry that goes from mount edgcumbe in Cornwall to Plymouth Devon.