corner corner Apple Tree Yard

Apple Tree Yard
by Louise Doughty | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Widget-1 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 4/12/2018

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Widget-1 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, April 12, 2018

This is the second copy of this book that I have registered (which is already travelling)... as I think this is a good read I bought it from the charity book table in Budgens supermarket in Aylsham specifically to release.I have my own copy, so I will send this one on it's travels soon.

Journal Entry 2 by Widget-1 at Seat on railway platform in Brampton, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, April 21, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (4/21/2018 UTC) at Seat on railway platform in Brampton, Norfolk United Kingdom

To the finder: Thank you for journaling your find...I hope you enjoy reading this book.When you have finished,do come back and journal what you thought of it , before either releasing it back into the wild for a stranger to find or give it to someone you know (controlled release)...don't forget to make a release note. Thank you,Widget 1

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2018

Picked up from bench at railway station at Brampton whilst undertaking a 10 mile walk. Now in Spixworth. Looking forward to reading it 😀