corner corner The Baby Pony (Super Special #1) (Pony Pals)

The Baby Pony (Super Special #1) (Pony Pals)
by Jeanne Betancourt | Children's Books
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 4/12/2018

status (set by ResQgeek): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 12, 2018

Bought this at a library used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 12, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

One of many books given away at the Kensington Day of the Book Festival for a new reader to find & enjoy!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, April 25, 2018

This was one of the books that came home with me from Kensington. I'm setting it aside to release at the Gaithersburg Book Festival next month.

Journal Entry 4 by wingResQgeekwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, May 14, 2018

Released 2 days ago (5/19/2018 2:00 PM UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the Festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!