corner corner Eye of the Red Tsar

Eye of the Red Tsar
by Eastland, Sam | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingBoekentrolwing of Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on 4/6/2018

status (set by Azuki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBoekentrolwing from Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Friday, April 06, 2018

Short contents:
Set against the backdrop of the paranoid and brutal country that Russia became under the rule of Stalin, EYE OF THE RED TSAR introduces a compelling new figure to readers of crime fiction. Inspector Pekkala - known as the Emerald Eye - was the most famous detective in all Russia and the favourite of the Tsar. Now he is the prisoner of the men he once hunted. But now he is summoned by Stalin himself to investigate a crime. His mission - to uncover the men who killed the Tsar and his family, and to locate the Tsar's treasure.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, April 07, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

Hello NSS-partner :-)

When I didn't find a wishlist for your profile on BC, I was at a loss at first, because I had no idea what kind of book to find for you.
But.... When I took a look at your shelves, I found you read a genre that I am quite familiar with, so I took the chance of finding you a book I myself liked a lot.
I did the same with the goodies in your surprise parcel: for the things you listed as 'I like', I took the items I like myself and give them to you, hoping that you will enjoy all.

I look forward to seeing you in Bordeaux and putting a face to a nickname :-)

Journal Entry 3 by Macaufan at Miami, Florida USA on Friday, April 20, 2018

Thank you so much my dear partner! I have such a problem opening so many packages my hands hurt! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and everything you got for me are truly things I enjoy as well. For all the lovely tea, coffee, licorice and more. I am speechless with gratitude!

This book sounds just my type! Look forward to it.

Journal Entry 4 by Macaufan at Miami, Florida USA on Sunday, April 29, 2018

Quite an good mystery. I didn't know much about this piece of history - I must say I am not too interested in Russian history - but it does add an extra layer to the story.

Thanks again for sharing this book. Now I'm paying it forward and will release it at the hotel I'm staying at in Lisbon. My previous book released here got journaled, so I hope this one will phone home too.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAzukiwing at Hotel Ibis Lisboa Jose Malhoa in Lisboa - Campolide , Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Sunday, April 29, 2018

Released 2 wks ago (4/30/2018 UTC) at Hotel Ibis Lisboa Jose Malhoa in Lisboa - Campolide , Lisboa (cidade) Portugal

Our sweet vacation is over, but some of our books are staying behind to continue their adventure!! Dear Next Reader, hope you enjoy this book!

Hi! How wonderful you've found one of my books! Thank you so much for checking out the journal. I would really appreciate if you can take a moment to let me know you have it now. Trust me, it'll totally make my day to hear from one of my "wild" books.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Feel free to explore the BookCrossing site, and visit our forum to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading!