corner corner Frozen

Frozen
by Lindsay Ashford | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 3/29/2018

status (set by Widget-1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, March 29, 2018

Recently really enjoyed reading The Rubber Woman (a quick read) by this author. Was delighted to find out there is a series about Megan Rhys, this being the first book.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, March 30, 2018

Nice paced mystery thriller. The author drops the reader straight in, with very little preamble. Loved all the different clues and how they all tied in together. Look forward to reading more by this author. Also intrigued by HONNO publishers and their note at the end. Will look them up.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, May 14, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (5/14/2018 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Posting this whole series (of 5 books) off, to entertain a fellow BookCrosser. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by Widget-1 at Brampton, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, May 17, 2018

I received this book from Shahrun this morning via Royal Mail accompanied by other books in the series.Thank you very much for your generosity Shahrun.

Journal Entry 5 by Widget-1 at Woodgate Nursery in Aylsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (10/16/2018 UTC) at Woodgate Nursery in Aylsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

I thoroughly enjoyed this book...the first one that I've read by this author.It was a real page turner, I couldn't put it down and as it was a rainy day I finished it really quickly.
I will be leaving it in the coffee shop at Wood gate Nursery.
To the finder,I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and that you will come back and journal your thoughts on it before either releasing it back into the wild or giving it to someone you know to read...Don't forget to make a release note. If you join Bookcrossing you will be able to track this books journey...it's free, secure and fun.