corner corner Right Behind You (FBI Profiler)

Right Behind You (FBI Profiler)
by Lisa Gardner | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 3/17/2018

status (set by SqueakyChu): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 17, 2018

A book that I was left on the book shelves at Starbucks in Franconia.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 17, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (3/17/2018 UTC) at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA

This book went back on the shelf.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 17, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing this book with me at the Springfield, Virginia, Starbucks* meetup of BCinDC. I'll be saving it to release in my Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720).

* I tried the "blonde" coffee today at Starbucks. It tastes as bad as all other Starbucks coffee. :(