corner corner The Moor (Mary Russell Novels)

The Moor (Mary Russell Novels)
by Laurie R. King | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingSqnutZipswing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 3/16/2018

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqnutZipswing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, March 16, 2018

30 years after the writing of "The Hound of the Baskerville's" by Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes and his wife Mary Russell are called to revisit Dartmoor and Baskerville Hall because of a mysterious death, a phantom hound and spectral coach...

Learn a lot of interesting info about the Devon moorland, it's culture and it's folklore.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqnutZipswing at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA on Friday, March 16, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (3/17/2018 UTC) at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA

Being released at the monthly BCinDC meet-up.

I am releasing this book for "Firegirls" 4 elements 2018 release challenge:
MOOR is in the title.

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free and loads of fun.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 17, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing this book with me at the Springfield, Virginia, Starbucks* meetup of BCinDC. I'll be saving it to release in my Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720).

* I tried the "blonde" coffee today at Starbucks. It tastes as bad as all other Starbucks coffee. :(

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 18, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (3/18/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The book title contains the word MOOR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 20, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (5/20/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!