corner corner Armadillo

Armadillo
by William Boyd | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingApoloniaXwing of Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on 3/10/2018

status (set by calisson): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingApoloniaXwing from Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on Saturday, March 10, 2018

Hello!
Bookcrossing is a online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide this book will travel and how its readers like it. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know it has found a new reader. Enjoy the book and then pass it on to a friend, leave it again where you found it or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will hear from the book as it travels around. Happy reading!

Lef three books at the Berlin Bookswap Meetup and brought back this one, but I think it's not quite my cup of tea, so it may travel on.

Journal Entry 2 by wingApoloniaXwing at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Thursday, April 12, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

Released at the
International Bookcrossing Convention 2018
in Bordeaux.
Or somewhere in town if none of the attendees picked it up.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcalissonwing at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Friday, April 20, 2018

That's where I found it and just could not resist. Thank you!