corner corner Mole (Small Furry Animals)

Mole (Small Furry Animals)
by Ting Morris | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/6/2018

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 06, 2018

This is one of more than 50 books donated on 03/02/18 to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my kind-hearted friend, Laurel F, of New Boston, New Hampshire, prior to the sale of her parents' home in Potomac, Maryland. I am going to miss your frequent visits to Maryland. Thank you so much for sharing these books with us!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 11, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (3/17/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The author's name contains the word TIN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book festival!

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!