corner corner A Rare Benedictine

A Rare Benedictine
by Ellis Peters | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by ConstanceReader of Hamilton, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on 3/3/2018

status (set by marmee463): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ConstanceReader from Hamilton, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Saturday, March 03, 2018

The Advent of Brother Cadfael (Brother Cadfael Mysteries)

Journal Entry 2 by ConstanceReader at Garden Place in Hamilton, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (3/13/2018 UTC) at Garden Place in Hamilton, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand

Left in the Book Nook.

Thank you for picking up this book - we need more readers in this world.

Please make a journal entry here to let us know where this book was found. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join bookcrossing (it’s free, and spam-free).
When you’re ready to send it on its way again, make release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. It helps to first jot down the id number in the front of the book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Surprise, surprise caught this today at The Nook, Federation Square, Melbourne, Australia. All the way from Hamilton in New Zealand to rest awhile in Templestowe. Have never read a Brother Cadfael before looking forward to it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, March 30, 2018

This is my introduction to Brother Cadfael, it consists of a trio of short stories, just enough to whet my appetite for more...

Journal Entry 5 by wingmarmee463wing at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Released 3 days ago (7/13/2018 UTC) at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

On to the shelves.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.