corner corner Hidden Depths (Vera Stanhope)

Hidden Depths (Vera Stanhope)
by Ann Cleeves | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingNu-Kneeswing of Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/21/2018

status (set by tree-hugger): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Having been impressed with Ann Cleeves at an author event in York a couple of weeks ago, finding her interesting, intelligent and articulate, I decided to read her Vera mysteries in order from the beginning. I downloaded the first to my Kindle, reserved the second from the library and, when I went to pick it up this morning, was delighted to find this, the third, for sale on the Withdrawn book sale table. I'm well on my way to achieving my aim . . . .

Journal Entry 2 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 04, 2018

In this one, DI Vera Stanhope and her team investigate a couple of murders where the bodies are posed in water with flowers floating around them!
Well written, gripping, I'm really enjoying this series.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 15, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (3/15/2018 UTC) at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

I passed this on to tree-hugger when we visited her in her lovely new house this morning. She was with me when we saw and heard Ann Cleeves at a library author event last month and, like me, is interested in reading some of her Vera novels. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by tree-hugger at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 18, 2018

Thanks for this Nu-Knees