corner corner The Tao of Pooh

The Tao of Pooh
by Benjamin Hoff | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 2/18/2018

status (set by KateKintail): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Bought this at a library used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Old Town in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (2/18/2018 UTC) at Old Town in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Releasing this in Old Town Alexandria for my dear little friend, Becky, who passed away in 2010. Her birthday was Valentine's Day, so every year I remember her by releasing books that have a connection to her. Becky loved Winnie-the-Pooh (so do I!)

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!