corner corner The Tao of Pooh

The Tao of Pooh
by Benjamin Hoff | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 2/18/2018

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Bought this at a library used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Old Town in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/18/2018 UTC) at Old Town in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Releasing this in Old Town Alexandria for my dear little friend, Becky, who passed away in 2010. Her birthday was Valentine's Day, so every year I remember her by releasing books that have a connection to her. Becky loved Winnie-the-Pooh (so do I!)

EDIT: Released this at the Terracotta Soldier statue in the town square; thought it was a fitting place to leave a Chinese-related Pooh book.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, March 22, 2018

I had been wanting to read this book and was thrilled to find it while walking in old town one afternoon.
I will plan to read it this week and release it.