corner corner Five on Brexit Island

Five on Brexit Island
by Bruno Vincent |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 2/17/2018

status (set by Mankyi): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Bought in the Oxfam charity shop, Walthamstow High Street.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, March 08, 2018

Well, I never liked Julian, pompous, arrogant misogynist. Made complete sense that he be cast as a politician I despise. I’m still so angry about Brexit but I did manage to laugh at some of the humour in the book. I used a bilingual label deliberately.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, March 10, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (3/12/2018 UTC) at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Mankyi in the European Wishlist Tag.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by Mankyi at Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Saturday, March 17, 2018

Thank you very much, Poodlesister! I'm looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by Mankyi at Frauenbadi in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Saturday, July 07, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (7/7/2018 UTC) at Frauenbadi in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

Left on a public bookshelf. Bon voyage!