corner corner Burmese Days

Burmese Days
by George Orwell | Literature & Fiction
Registered by SouthPerth_Lib of South Perth, Western Australia Australia on 2/16/2018

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by SouthPerth_Lib from South Perth, Western Australia Australia on Friday, February 16, 2018

A classic from George Orwell.

Journal Entry 2 by SouthPerth_Lib at Book Stop Bus Stop in South Perth, Western Australia Australia on Friday, February 16, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (2/20/2018 UTC) at Book Stop Bus Stop in South Perth, Western Australia Australia

The libraries of South Perth are letting books go all over the place. If you've found this on one of our pop-up libraries, be sure to register it on line, so we can follow its progress to where ever it travels.
As well as the pop-up shelves at stores and bus-stops around the city, we have a permanent BookCrossing shelf at Manning Library.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at South Perth, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, February 22, 2018

Found at the bus stop next to Collier Park primary school. Just finished Catch 22 and a few poker books from that bus stop. Hopefully, I'll enjoy this one.