corner corner Dadisms What He Says And What He Really Means

Dadisms What He Says And What He Really Means
by Cathy Hamilton | Humor
Registered by wingcrossingguardmawing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 2/14/2018

status (set by fracula): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingcrossingguardmawing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I picked this up at the little free library. My dad passed away when I was young so it was a trip down memory lane. I chose to read it today as part of the bookcrossing bingo challenge...number 12, read a book in a day! What can I say, I am a slow reader so it would have to be something like this!

Journal Entry 2 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Had to laugh as I have heard my husband say most of these. To the kids and me too!

Journal Entry 3 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 14, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (4/14/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 4 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 15, 2018

Picked up at the April meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers, held at Cravings Market Restaurant.