corner corner Angels & Demons + 16 Page Inferno Teaser (Robert Langdon)

Angels & Demons + 16 Page Inferno Teaser (Robert Langdon)
by Dan Brown | Literature & Fiction
Registered by MMULibrary of Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on 2/14/2018

status (set by martinreads): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by MMULibrary from Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Hello,
Just a quick note from the Love to Read team at Manchester Met Uni Library that we've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that we can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it.
Please make a quick journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else who will appreciate it. We hope you enjoy this book and will pass it on!
Love to Read, MMU Library

Journal Entry 2 by MMULibrary at Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Friday, February 16, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (2/16/2018 UTC) at Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom

This book will be released into the Library Chat Zone at the All Saints campus

Journal Entry 3 by martinreads at Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Monday, February 19, 2018

Just picked from book hamper in MMU Library "Chat and Eat area".

Book Crossing is a cool idea. Can't wait to read and release again. Kinda hoped that the book would have been around the world or had a more interesting story. Maybe it will after I have read it!