corner corner Just Because We Can

Just Because We Can
by Nicole l Brooks | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Crossing-Guard of Langdon, Alberta Canada on 2/10/2018

status (set by Crataegus): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Crossing-Guard from Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 10, 2018

My friend Nicole wrote this amazing book. I'm so excited for her! The book was such a fun read, she has a great writing style and I was so engaged. I can't wait to see what she writes next.

Journal Entry 2 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 10, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (2/10/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the February BookCrossing Calgary meet up. I'm sure it will find a new home.

Journal Entry 3 by claws-12 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, February 12, 2018

picked up at the February 2018 meeting

Journal Entry 4 by claws-12 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 10, 2018

I was surprised how fast I flew through this book. The author really connects with her main character, which draws the reader in.

Journal Entry 5 by claws-12 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 10, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by Crataegus at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, March 30, 2018

Picked up at the March Bookcrossing meetup - journal entry is a little late. Oops!