corner corner Warrior class

Warrior class
by Dale Brown | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by dutch-flybabe of Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on 2/7/2018

status (set by dutchcook): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by dutch-flybabe from Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Bought secondhand on the internet for my father's wishlist.

ISBN 0007109865, ISBN-13: 9780007109869.

Journal Entry 2 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, June 24, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (6/24/2018 UTC) at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

Happy birthday dad! Enjoy...

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, dutch-flybabe) , as your referring member.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by dutchcook at Assen, Drenthe Netherlands on Sunday, June 24, 2018

A birthday present. Thanks!