corner corner Handful of Honey: Away to the Palm Groves of Morocco and Algeria

Handful of Honey: Away to the Palm Groves of Morocco and Algeria
by Annie Hawes | Travel
Registered by lexbarbie of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 2/7/2018

status (set by Annelis): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by lexbarbie from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Bought in a closing down sale at a charity shop in Norwich, UK.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, March 21, 2018

The book arrived today, thank you!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, July 13, 2018

Based on the main title, cover and my idea of the author, I would have guessed that this is yet another tale of someone buying a house in Italy and moving there, but not quite! Fascinating travel tales from long-time-ago-Portugal and more-present-day North Africa (although maybe a bit too much politics and religion for my taste, but obviously those play a big part in everything that's said here, so...)

Journal Entry 4 by wingsakirmowing at Merikeskus Vellamo in Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Saturday, August 11, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (8/11/2018 UTC) at Merikeskus Vellamo in Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland

At the meet-up

Journal Entry 5 by wingkirjakkowing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, August 13, 2018

Oops, I already had a copy of this book. Will put this on offer at tomorrow's meet-up.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkirjakkowing at Deliberi K7 in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (8/14/2018 UTC) at Deliberi K7 in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Honey on offer at the Helsinki Meet-up.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Honey tastes good. Lat's have more of it! I think I read some other book by Annie Hawes.
Thank you for the book, Kirjakko!