corner corner Don't Look Down

Don't Look Down
by Jennifer Crusie, Bob Mayer | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 3/4/2018

status (set by T02S03B11D20): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, March 04, 2018

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, March 04, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (3/4/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to T02S03B11D20 for Oh, The Places We Can Go Release Challenge 2018 -- Look, Philippines

Journal Entry 3 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Bennett Park in Charlotte, Michigan USA on Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (7/25/2018 UTC) at Bennett Park in Charlotte, Michigan USA

Another forgotten book, sorry, at least I am doing it now! Left somewhere on the Riverwalk.