corner corner 90 Minutes in Heaven

90 Minutes in Heaven
by Don Piper | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 1/23/2018

status (set by sha): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Tuesday, January 23, 2018

From Joanne, tnx so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Amazing tale but others who have seen the light have told it so much better.

The following review is from Amazon:

I have always been curious about the subject of near death experiences. So my interest was aroused when I saw the author on daytime TV, and was curious about his book. Somewhat disappointing to say the least. His experience, although life-changing for him, did nothing to inspire me. I was seeking more detail and in-depth descriptions about his journey to heaven. Instead there was a lot said about his pain and subsequent recovery from his injuries. I found myself flipping through the rehabilitation sections It just became too monotonous. I did take away something else from his narrative, though, and that is that there are people out there who are willing to help their neighbor in time of need. He's lucky he found so many to do so much for him and his family. While inspiring for some, this book just didn't work for me.

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (2/6/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

3 a wk challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks