corner corner The Day the Universe Changed

The Day the Universe Changed
by James Burke | Science
Registered by Sam_iAm of Newport Beach, California USA on 1/21/2018

status (set by Sam_iAm): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Sam_iAm from Newport Beach, California USA on Sunday, January 21, 2018

A fascinating read as an accompaniment to Burkes TV series and a must for any curious mind about why and how things in our culture came into being, how they manifest now and why they were even necessary in the first place. Will appeal to all with a curious mind and would be a wonderful read for any enquiring mind. Please enjoy this book. I hope you get as much from it as I have. It is time for it to travel and be shared rather than sitting on my bookshelf. I hope it changes your world and view once you read it. - Sam_iAm

Journal Entry 2 by Sam_iAm at Newport pier in Newport Beach, California USA on Sunday, January 21, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (1/21/2018 UTC) at Newport pier in Newport Beach, California USA

A fabulous read for the enquiring mind about why and how of so many things in our world and culture. Enjoy and let me know what you think. I am happy to release this wonderful book for more to enjoy, rather than it sit lonely and waiting on my bookshelf. - Sam_iAm