corner corner The London Eye Mystery

Little Free Book Box

The London Eye Mystery
by Author unknown | Children's Books
Registered by wingSouthVillaswing of Camden, Greater London United Kingdom on 2/17/2018

status (set by Poodlesister): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthVillaswing from Camden, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Stocking up with a few books to keep the little free book box going. Ones I’ve read or ones I might find interesting. This one was 20p from the neighbourhood bring & buy round the corner.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthVillaswing at Little free book box, South Villas OBCZ in Camden, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/23/2018 UTC) at Little free book box, South Villas OBCZ in Camden, Greater London United Kingdom

Leaving in my little free book box at the bottom of South Villas. Please do leave a quick journal entry and let me know where it ended up. And if you’ve finished with it, I’d love it if you could return it to the little free book box for someone else to pick up and enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Picked up at the London Meet Up.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthVillaswing at Knights Templar pub in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (2/24/2018 UTC) at Knights Templar pub in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom

Rescued from my little free book box to release to the bookcrossing meet up (and i noticed it found a home :-))

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Little Free Library - Cleveland Park Avenue in Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, February 25, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (2/25/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library - Cleveland Park Avenue in Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom

Into another LFL.