corner corner Ordinary Beauty

Little Free Book Box

Ordinary Beauty
by Mary McEvoy | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingSouthVillaswing of Camden, Greater London United Kingdom on 2/17/2018

status (set by SouthVillas): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthVillaswing from Camden, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Stocking up with a few books to keep the little free book box going. Ones I’ve read or ones I might find interesting. This one was 20p from the neighbourhood bring & buy round the corner.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthVillaswing at Little free book box, South Villas OBCZ in Camden, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (2/23/2018 UTC) at Little free book box, South Villas OBCZ in Camden, Greater London United Kingdom

Leaving in my little free book box at the bottom of South Villas. Please do leave a quick journal entry and let me know where it ended up. And if you’ve finished with it, I’d love it if you could return it to the little free book box for someone else to pick up and enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by GinPoodle at Holborn, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Picked up at the London Bookcrossers meet up in the Knights Templar pub to meet Ny-Nol who was visiting from Germany.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthVillaswing at Knights Templar pub in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (2/24/2018 UTC) at Knights Templar pub in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom

Rescued from my little free book box to release to the bookcrossing meet up as I thought it was one that looked itneresting(and i noticed it found a home :-))