corner corner Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest
by David Foster Wallace | Literature & Fiction
Registered by letterplank of Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 1/13/2018

status (set by letterplank): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by letterplank from Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Saturday, January 13, 2018

Hi there friend!
That you read this means that you have found a book and took the trouble to fill in the BCID on the site.
Look around the site and learn what you can do with Bookcrossing. Report that you have found the book, read it and resubmit.
If you want to follow the book, please enter (free of charge) at www.bookcrossing.com
That can be anonymous but also with a "screen name".
Then you can see where the book travels after you release it. You can also register and release books yourself.
If you become a member, I would like when you indicate that you came into contact with Bookcrossing because you found my book.
This can be done by entering 'letterplank' at 'refer by:'
I have not read this book myself, so I cannot tell you anything about it.
Hopefully, it's something you like; If not, it has brought you at least here and that is also worth it.

Journal Entry 2 by letterplank at OBCZ-Westerpark in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, January 13, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (1/14/2018 UTC) at OBCZ-Westerpark in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

This book is going to travel to Amsterdam.. I'm going to release it during the 'nieuwjaarsmeeting'. have fun reading...