corner corner A Sense of Belonging,

A Sense of Belonging,
by Erica James | Literature & Fiction
Registered by DubaiReader of Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on 1/13/2018

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by DubaiReader from Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Saturday, January 13, 2018

Cholmford Hall Mews is far more than an exclusive home to its new inhabitants. In their different ways, all the newcomers to Cholmford are searching for something—love, peace, a sense of belonging. But will they find more than they bargained for?

Journal Entry 2 by DubaiReader at Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Saturday, January 13, 2018

I've been clearing out a load of books this week, my husband thinks I'm littering the place with them, but I'm hoping they will find new homes and new owners :)
Please drop a quick comment on here if one has happened your way.
I hope you have a good read!

Journal Entry 3 by DubaiReader at Ibn Batutta Mall in Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (4/17/2018 UTC) at Ibn Batutta Mall in Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates

Handed to staff working at the mall.

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book, and the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join us...it's free! If you do, please consider using me, DubaiReader, as your referring member. You can even remain anonymous if you wish!

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Ibn Battuta Mall in Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Thursday, April 19, 2018

Book in my hands at the moment, about to read, it was handed over to one of my colleague at work and she decided to hand over again to me since i love reading. I know i will enjoy and pass it on.