corner corner Judgment on Deltchev

Judgment on Deltchev
by Eric Ambler | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSpatialwing of Arlington, Virginia USA on 2/8/2018

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSpatialwing from Arlington, Virginia USA on Thursday, February 08, 2018

Bought from Aurora Hills Branch Library's book sale shelf.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSpatialwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Friday, April 13, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

One of the many books given away at the
2018 Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Congratulations! You've found a traveling book!
See where I've been and track where I go by creating an account and writing a journal entry for this book.
Wish to remain anonymous? Then no need to create an account, just write a journal entry letting us know where you found the book and review it if you like.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 22, 2018

This book was not chosen at the 2018 Kensington International Day of the Book street festival so I'm saving it to release elsewhere...

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at the Gaithersburg Book Festival!

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!